Cosmetic Dentist Livingston
Over the past two decades, dental technology has evolved at an astonishing rate, and that evolution shows no signs of slowing. Modern dental technology makes it possible for the full range of cosmetic, restorative, and general dentistry procedures to be performed more safely and with greater precision than ever before. The benefits to patients are virtually unlimited. Today’s dental treatments are safer, faster, and more comfortable, with shorter healing times and more predictable outcomes. We pride ourselves on staying ahead of the curve. The Silverstrom Group is one of the few private practices in the United States to provide a fully equipped, state-of-the-art dental facility, with onsite surgical facilities, a commercial dental laboratory, and a continuing education training program for staff. Dr. David Silverstrom and Dr. Gary Silverstrom regularly participate in advanced training courses and are always looking for newer, more advanced technologies to integrate into the practice. The latest, most sophisticated computer, digital, and laser technology are combined with a progressive approach to care, ensuring the best dental experience possible for our valued patients. Computerized Dentistry At The Silverstrom Group, our onsite laboratory has always allowed us to control the quality, cost, and production time of our ceramic dental products. The CEREC® chairside dental system furthers our ability to provide our patients with the most convenient dental experience possible. The CEREC® system allows us to custom-craft metal-free ceramic onlays, crowns, and veneers of the highest quality while you wait in our office. You can enjoy tea or coffee in our café or visit our relaxation room. The total time of treatment for a single restoration may be as little as an hour. You save time, money, and the frustration of having to make multiple office visits. Laser Technology The Silverstrom Group uses lasers in order to offer a variety of safe, minimally invasive, and virtually pain-free diagnostic and treatment options.
- DIAGNOdent® Laser – DIAGNOdent® is a diagnostic laser tool that enables our dentists to identify dental decay in its earliest stages and treat it before it compromises the integrity of the tooth. With the DIAGNOdent® laser, examinations are simple, quick, and painless. Early detection with lasers is beneficial as it usually means that we are able to conserve healthy tooth structure—oftenwithout the need for anesthesia.
- The Magic Wand– We use our diode laser to aid in the healing process of canker sores, enhance architecture of a smile, perform minor surgical procedures.
- Oral cancer is one of the most curable forms of the dreaded disease, but early detection is essential as it boosts survival rate to 80 to 90 percent.
- Young, non-smoking individuals are the fastest growing segment of the oral cancer population, and they come to the disease from human papilloma virus (hpv16), a sexually transmitted virus.
- Digital x-rays are safer, faster, more accurate, and far more biologically conscientious than their traditional counterparts.
- The x-rays require no film, therefore reducing exposure to radiation by 80 percent and eliminating hazardous waste.
- Patients simply close their mouths on digital sensors while our computers process the images within seconds.
- The amount of radiation received in a lifetime of dental X-rays is less than one day in the sun.
Contact The Silverstrom Group
If you have any questions about our advanced dental technology please contact us. Our state-of-the-art office attracts patients from New Jersey, New York, and the rest of the United States.